Daniel Tourde wrote:
Hello,

I found the driver for my wireless card on: http://www.clearchain.com/~benjsc/download/20070106-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz
but how is it supposed to be installed on a fresh FreeBSD 6.2?

I hate to say this but this driver only seems to compile on -CURRENT as far as i can tell (and as far as the conversation at http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=0+0+archive/2007/freebsd-drivers/20070107.freebsd-drivers leads me to believe.) There is another less complete driver floating around that is usable on 6.x although it only works for some people and even then only at 6 meg (i believe the conversation i linked contains links to that driver if you dont fancy running current.)

Vince
Daniel