Hello there,
    I'm kind of new to FreeBSD, in terms of the structure the OS. I've
installed FreeBSD 5.0 RC 3 before I had version 4.7. I install the OS to
explore and learn about it, so far I love it.
    Here is my question: How can I change the resolution of the consol ?
By default it's set to 640x480. I've read there is a way to display a
splash image at higher resolution, but I'm not sure if it will stay
afterwards. Basically I want to set the consol resolution at 1024 or
higher, like I once had done in a Slackware Linux installation.

Thanks,
DT.