Gary Kline wrote:
On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 04:53:39PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:

Well, the fact that my trying seever firefox addson and the failure of firefox and mozilla to display my PHP files just
        happened to be co-incident.  As of this writing, none of my
        browsers displays my php pages.   I am rebuilding php5; php4
refuses to build.
        If anybody knows if I ought to be building php4, please let me
        know. --I've surfed the web looking for answers; so far,
nothing-works....
        (*******)

"You have chosen to open
        [ .... ]  (blank)

        which is a: appplication/x-httpd-php
        from http://www.thought.org

          What should Firefox do with this file?"

        The one of three options *not* greyed out is:

        (*) Save to Disk

        What's going on?  And/or: how did I shoot myself in the foot?

        thanks for any insights; a couple of these addon are useful...

        gary

You've added AddType lines to config, but the module is missing, or isn't being loaded presumably.
--
Joe Holden
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 100 9593