Try CalPOP... www.calpop.com. They have dedicated P4 3 GHz servers for
$125/month no contract with 10MBPS unmetered connectivity with your choice
of OS.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly Jones
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:53 PM
To: Jay Chandler
Cc: FreeBSD Questions
Subject: Re: Low-cost dedicated FreeBSD server or non-jail VPS?

Thanks, Derek. I'm not looking to run this machine from home or to co-locate
an existing box (though I suppose I could do that).

As Jay mentions, I'm looking for something like:

http://tektonic.net/unmanaged.html
http://www.leeware.com/vps100.html
http://rosehosting.com/virtserv.html

(all bad examples because none of them offer FreeBSD)

--
We're just a Bunch Of Regular Guys, a collective group that's trying to
understand and assimilate technology. We feel that resistance to new ideas