HI All,

I need to automatically once a day backup some files on my Win 2003 serve to my remote FreeBSD box running v6.

What i need specifically is to compress the win files as small as they can be then either set my FreeBSD box to go a get the file or tell win to send it to my FreeBSD box.

The stumbling block here is me, i have absolutely no idea what i need to do on each box to achieve this, having never done it before.

So i ask if any kind persons on the list can advise or even help me with this.

Many kind regards

Dave