You'll have to excuse the ignorance of my question.  I
guess that would be the best way to put it.  In trying
to one your releases I saw that you can install from a
dos partition..  What I don't understand is what files
i'm supposed to have there.  I can't use an ISO image
to burn a CD at the moment.

When reading the 5.0 instructions, it makes reference
to a bin/ directory where the files are supposed to be
located.  Unfortunately.. I can't seem to find it.

Is there a brief explanation.. or a specific path that
you could point me to.

Thanks.
Amar