On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 02:43:35AM +0400, Tenkoff wrote:
> Hello freebsd-questions,
>
>   how i can add my software to ports collections?
>   where i can get information about this?

Start by reading the Porter's Handbook --

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html
This will tell you how to create the port directory with it's
Makefile, pkg-descr and pkg-plist (and possibly other) files.

Once you've developed a port skeleton that works correctly and that
portlint(1) is happy with, you can submit it via send-pr(1) -- see
section 2.6 of the Porter's Handbook for details.  It's a good thing
to volunteer to be the port's Maintainer as well as just submitting
it.

If you're thinking of working on ports, try subscribing to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and maybe [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing lists for a bit to get an idea of what's involved.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way