Yanno - I was just gonna let this go but it seems a simple "sorry" isn't
good enough for some that simply don't feel as if life is complete
without some sorta bitchin'

Grow up, get a life, move on. It wont be the first time someone does
this - and it certainly won't be the last - much less have the offender
(me in this case) apologize for it...

Apology ... rescinded

As if we had wronged you - "YANNO, I was gonna let this one go, but
you screwed up!!!"  You have some serious boundary issues, Silva.
Until you change your behavior, don't be surprised if your "Apology...
rescinded" becomes "Subscriber... booted".

SC