Hello,

I want to use the chroot/jail mechanism in user's ssh and sftp connections.
I've read some
tutorials and possible solutions to jail/chroot the users into their own home
directories. One is
to install the openssh-portable(with chroot option turned on) from the ports
collection.

I've installed the openssh-portable, but the jail/chroot mechanism didn't work.
I think it requires some configuration in its sshd_config file, but I'm not
sure because I have
found nothing about jail/chroot in the openssh(sshd_config) man pages.