Adam M Ryan wrote:
I am using the xf86cfg, which takes the graphical display and just makes
the res really small, not letting me see the entire menus.  When I say
small I mean its using like 300 something.  So its really big, is there
some keyboard controls to make it so I can see all of the menu or
something else so I can configure X?
Hi Adam!

I had to actually modify my XF86config file myself to get the laptop
have a greater resolution. I'm using 1024x768 on a Sony VAIO laptop!

As I'm really short on time now, I have to go to work reaaaalllyy fast
but I'll send you my config file as soon as possible if you didn't find
the answer before I do it !
It will probably be tonight though (got loads of work).

Cya

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Employee