I have installed the latest Apache and PHP Packages. I can get Apache working,
but nothing is standing out as to why I can't get the PHP package to work. Best
I can figure is that this package was compiled without the options to include
apache support. -or- there is another package that adds support for apache 2.2.3

i installed:

php5-5.1.6_3
apache-2.2.3

(and dependencies).

can't figure it out. i haven't installed /compiled with FreeBSD in a long time
so I thought the packages would be easy enough...

Thank You,
Stephen Willson

Perot Systems at St. Josephs. Office: +1 714-937-6669

Notice from St.Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.