On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 12:26:53PM +0100, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
<snip>
>     I had this problem some time ago: rxvt (or was it vim?) started from
>     my window manager's menu (which was then blackbox) behaved properly,
>     while if started through bbkeys (an app that handles keyboard
>     shortcuts in blackbox) I couldn't get backspace/delete behave. The
>     difference was in the way these two programs launched it. I don't
>     remember what I did to address it, perhaps the author of bbkeys

If it was with rxvt that you were having the problem, were you launching
it with the ``--backspacekey ^H'' option?  I've been using blackbox
w/bbkeys for some time now and I have no problem with the backspace key
even when I launch rxvt using bbkeys - although I do have to add the
above mentioned option.

Nathan

--
GPG Public Key ID: 0x4250A04C
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 4250A04C