Hey,

Is it possible to download the "all" the packages of the meta port /usr/ports/x11/kde? I tried make fetch, that doesn't work or partially, because it only fetches qt!

I would like to download all the packages and their dependencies to burn it on a cd, and install it on a PC which is not connected to any network!

I don't won't to compile the stuff and I would like kde 3.0.5!
Do I have for example, to "cd /usr/ports/games/kde3games" and do a "make fetch" etc for all single package I want?

Thanks
Didier