I understand quotas were broken in 6.1. I am testing 6.2 where I thought they were working again. However, it behaves considerably differently from 5.x. I set both a hard and soft limit on a user to the same value. Adding disk usage to that user past that limit succeeds. quota shows the limit as having been exceeded but with a grace period of 7 days. I don't want a grace period, but a hard limit. I used edquota -t to change the grace periods for the partition to 1 day (per the man page). However, it still shows a 7 day grace period with quota and the limit is not enforced. Did I miss something or is there still a problem with quotas. Thanks.
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to