Hi, all.
I really stuck with this problem and absolutely have no idea what to do next.
Before I present my problem, let me guarantee that I keeped the ports tree
up-to-date, even tried deleting the /usr/ports directory and re-fetching it via
csup. Still no love. :-(

Say, the port print/gsfonts. When I did "make fetch" in it's directory, it
throwed out an error immediately (even not tried connecting to those servers),
as following:

===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> ghostscript-fonts-std-8.11.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/ghostscript.
ftp://ftp.tw.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/ghostscript/
ftp://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/ghost/fonts/
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/TeX/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ctan.unsw.edu.au/tex-archive/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/support/ghostscript/fonts/
http://ring.sakura.ad.jp/archives/text/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
http://ring.riken.jp/archives/text/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://ftp.chg.ru/pub/TeX/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
ftp://mirror.macomnet.net/pub/CTAN/support/ghostscript/fonts/
   ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/ghostscript/: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/ports/print/gsfonts.
long time but never got a solution even a hint.

Thank you for any constructive reply.

BTW. I use FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE