Hi,

I'm getting reports that some of the packages I've installed have
vulnerabilities when running
portaudit -Fda

I've tried to update the ports tree running
cd /usr/ports && portsnap update
, but it tells me the tree is already up to date. I've also tried removing
everything from /usr/ports (even the dot files), and then running
portsnap fetch && portsnap extract && portsnap update && portupgrade -a
(portsnap update should be redundant, but just to be sure), but nothing is
upgraded, and portaudit still complains.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Victor Engmark
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - What is said in Latin, sounds