I'm having problems updating samba.  I have tried uninstalling the old version
then doing a make install clean and even tried reinstalling the old one then
using portupgrade, but still no luck the system is telling me because of
vulnerabilities in samba 3.0.24,1 it won't work, update my ports tree. Which
I have done and still no luck.  I understand that right now the ports tree is
frozen due to waiting for Xorg 7.2.0 but I would still think I could figure a
work around for samba.  I'm using a home network and I'm not too worried
about vulnerabilities.  I have a hardware netgear firewall that is pretty
good about keeping people out well atleast until I can figure out how to
setup ipfw.  Another day....   Any help would be apreciated!

here is the actuall mesg when trying to make install clean after a fresh cvsup
of the ports tree.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/ports/net/samba3]# make install clean
===>  NOTICE: This version of port has changed location of Samba password
===>  NOTICE: (smbpasswd) directory. Files in '/usr/local/private'
===>  NOTICE: have moved to '/usr/local/etc/samba'.
===>  samba-3.0.24,1 has known vulnerabilities:
=> samba -- multiple vulnerabilities.
   Reference:
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/3546a833-03ea-11dc-a51d-0019b95d4f14.html>
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/samba3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/samba3.