I thought I was so close, nope not yet.  I finally got my server upgraded
with no problem.  Well a few minor setbacks, but I got it done.  Of course
it won't run on my Sony 19" monitor which I have yet to figure out, but will
in due time, but my server is not of importance, because I don't run X on
it, it is just a webserver for now. My Thinkpad is a different story, I am
trying to move away from my Windows laptop and rely on only FreeBSD so I
would really like to get X up and running again.  The file I'm attaching is
a script of the mergebase.sh tool. It listed several files that exist in
both /usr/local and /usr/X11R6 and it will not continue until I move or
remove them. I don't know which ones to remove and which ones to just move.
Not too mention I did it by hand on my server, because there was not that
many.  So any help here would be appreciated.  Is there are way I could make
a script to move all these files for me? Which I'm sure there is but my
scripting skills are beginners at best. :(   Sorry for the long post, just
had to get it out.  Thanks again ahead of time!

Christopher Prance