I am trying to get nvidia drivers for my am64 6.2 installation.  The /usr/ports
stuff indicates that there should be an nvidia-drivers port / package, but the
system just fails when I try to install that.  I found a source package on the
nvidia website for FreeBSD drivers, but they don't want to compile on my box.

I was really hoping that there would be binary drivers I could just pkg_add.
Am I out to lunch?  It should be that easy ...

Could someone point me to a binary nvidia driver distribution for FreeBSD 6.2
am64?

Thanks.

--
Takis