On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:18:16 -0400
"Maxim Khitrov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You mean the info in general, or the e1000 part? I never had any
> errors in my Windows sys log. However, if you use the default network
> adapter you will have problems. I don't remember what the exact error
> is, but I remember that when downloading the ports tree, for example,
> it will periodically interrupt the transfer. Something about dropped
> packets, or something else like that. Never had problems with e1000,
> but the network only seems to perform at about 1/2 of what the host OS
> can handle.

you mean problems with the lnc0 , as seen by FBSD in the VM? interesting, i've
never had any problems, but I run VMWare server under Centos 4.

I'll give the e1000 a try  :) thx for the tip.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin.

Warned.