On 09/06/07, Mark Stout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
I did not remove the obj directories and everything in my /etc/make.conf
file is commented out except for USA_RESIDENT and PERL_VER=5.8.8 and
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8

On a mad hunch I would suspect stale files in /usr/obj/
If they are still there (and the cause of your problems)
they will muss up your build on RELENG_6_2 as well.