Hello

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 on a HP DL320s. This server has a P400 RAID
controller with 12 SATA disk drives attached to it. The RAID controller is
supported in FreeBSD through the ciss driver.

The problem happens when i try to use a RAID larger in size to 2 Terabyte,
then the install program freezes and the machine reboots (it cannot find the
disk). If the array is smaller than 2 Terabytes then there is no problem, the
controller detects the disk and i can install FreeBSD on it. I have tried
with i386 and AMD64 versions (the server has a Xeon processor supported by
AMD64)

Any clue on how to solve it? FreeBSD can't be installed on disks larger than 2
TB?

Thanks