I'm very interesting in this article:
I searched Googled but could not find linux libcpp5 tarball.
Could anyone give me the link of it?
The article is as below:
Installing Komodo IDE 4.0 on FreeBSD ~ FreeBSD
After struggling awhile with the installation of Komodo on my FreeBSD
6.2 system, I *finally* was successful in getting it up-and-running.
Therefore I would like to share my experiences in the hopes that in the
future it may be helpful for some other fellow FreeBSD-er.
1. Download the linux libcpp5 tarball.
2. Unpack and cd into extracted dirtectory.
3. As root run ./install.sh
4. Choose install directory: /usr/compat/linux/opt/Komodo-IDE-4.0
5. As root cd /usr/compat/linux/opt/Komodo-IDE-4.0
6. For the bin, share and lib directories do the following:
1. chmod -R +x dirname
2. chmod -R -s dirname
3. chmod -R -t dirname
4. chmod -R +r dirname
7. Download the license and install on Windows or Linux (not FreeBSD)
8. Copy ~/.ActiveState/ActiveState.lic and place in ~/.ActiveState directory
9. Komodo can now be started as:
You can now create a quick launcher by using one of the images found in:
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"