The mail server is stripping attachments so you would have to send them as a part of message.
You can NOT send attachment to freebsd lists.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've read a lot of FreeBSD bridging and DSL router articles, but I still can't get PPPoE running.

Topology:    mycomp---ed0-FreeBSD-rl0---ADSL_modem---Internet

Attached are some of the config and log files from the FreeBSD box. Currenly NAT settings are off. With these settings, in ppp interactive mode, I can't even get the first p capitalized.

What could be the problem?

From mycomp, I can mount the FreeBSD box's NFS, and get telnet access to the box. Bridging works, as shown: if I have a hardware router between the FreeBSD box and the modem, mycomp gets internet access.