On 2007-08-31 13:50, Howard Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dang. Like an idiot savant, perforce appears to be (channeling Yoda I
> am?)  Time for a script to workaround perforce's needlessly
> overcomplex stupidity.  Thanks for letting me know I'm beating my head
> against the wall with the out-of-box tools...binary only at that.

I have been tinkering with scripts which pull changesets from Perforce
and commit them to 'clonable' Mercurial repositories (other repoformats
should be possible too).

If there is a specific part of the Perforce tree you are interested in,
we can arrange with the people developing that part of the tree to
'mirror' and/or export Perforce changesets to another format.

- Giorgos