Hi all,
   I have one FreeBSD NTP server which syncs all my server clocks.   Getting
the NTP server running was a piece of cake following the instructions in the
online handbook.  Recently I was asked to sync a bunch of windows machines (10
of them) to my NTP server.   Now I'm not a windows person, so I asked one of
the windows people to figure out his side since my side was up and running.
He wrote this little .bat file to run on the windows boxes to be sync'd.   Its
pretty straight forward....just save it as a .bat file (time.bat) and run it
from your XP box.   Make sure to enter your NTP IP address where the x's are
below.     It seems to work fine for us.   Your mileage may vary.  There may be
better/easier ways of doing this, but this is what works ok for us....

Here's the .bat file....use it at your own risk....

@echo Updating Time Service....
@echo.
@echo.
@echo off
w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,0x8 /syncfromflags:manual
w32tm /config /update
@echo Restarting Time Service
@echo.
@echo.