Hi,

I have read the manuals and have successfully burnt several DVDs before. I
did nothing different when trying to burn dl DVD and it just has not been
successful.

Below is the error message I recieve from growisofs:

Executing 'builtin_dd if=DVD.iso of=/dev/pass1 obs=32k seek=0'
/dev/pass1: splitting layers at 1992528 blocks
:*-[ SEND DVD+R DOUBLE LAYER RECORDING INFORMATION failed with
SK=2h/ASC=04h/ACQ=01h]: Resource temporarily unavailable*

I pretty much have had no luck with burncd or other tools when it comes to
dl burning.

My DVD Burner is: acd1: DVDR <LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-832S/VTS3> at ata1-slave
UDMA33

Since you got this to work on double layer dvd burning -- what type of
burner do you have .. can you share your hardware specs ?

Regards
Rohit