On Sep 8, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Steve Bernacki wrote:
This happens to me from time to time on a few older (6.1) systems. Typically, re-running "portsnap fetch" clears the issue.
I did another fetch and that did seem to solve the problem. So I didn't have to go to the more drastic solution of deleting the whole ports tree. I'm wondering if things were in an inconsistent state for all of the p5-* ports that were updated.
I'm tracking RELENG_6_2 Cheers, -j _______________________________________________ email@example.com mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"