Daniel

Thanks very much for your support I really appreciate it.

I have a 2nd level of questions more related to the current domain of
FreeBSD in the market (% of participation , mindshare , competitive
advantages, others)

the answers are lots, lots a lot of and a lot of.
as FreeBSD (name says it clearly) is FREE, we can't talk about percents of market unless you precisely define percent of what.

percent of computers - nonsense measure, as it prefers ones that needs 100 computers to do work of 1 properly used computer. percent of work done - define what work exactly? you should define the counting method like doing this - 5 points, doing that 3 points etc..
percent of others?

please define clearly.

the only clear answer is what i can say about me - i use only FreeBSD

Is there a contact within your Organization I can call/contact to talk
about it please. I would like to interview him/her

Core Team ?