On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:02:30 -0500
Derek Ragona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you tried xnview?  http://www.xnview.com/
>
> It supports most formats and will convert in bulk.

yup, found about it after I sent the email. I downloaded the FBSD 5 package,
but it doesn't understand the file either.... strange.

hmm i was thinking that maybe i need to decompress it, but it PackBits RLE
decompressors are also somewhat scarce...

thanks :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A tree as big around as you can reach starts with a small seed; a
thousand-mile journey starts with one step."
  Lao-tse

Warned.