> Is there anyway to have rmuser remover the mail drop file associated
> with that account also, or am I just going to have to remove these
> manually?

It really depends on what version of rmuser you have.

In /usr/sbin/rmuser, do you have something similar to this code snippet?:

        if [ -f ${MAILSPOOL}/${login}.pop ]; then
                verbose && echo -n " ${MAILSPOOL}/${login}.pop" ||
                    echo -n " pop3"
                rm ${MAILSPOOL}/${login}.pop
        fi

...if so, try putting a . character before each instance of ${login}.pop.

Steve