I'm in  the middle of upgrading some platforms and just caught
        OOo_OOG680_m6_source.tar.bz2 (278MB) being downloaded. The port
        says that this is OO-2.3, but the build says Ishould have
        11GB of disk and ~2GB of memory.

        I somehow downloaded OO_2.3 as a package on one platform.  Does
        this make any sense?  How many of us have 2 gigs of memory?
        Seems more than a biit irrational to me.  Or did my
        portupgrade -aP grab the wrong port?

        gary