Hi,

Tino Engel wrote:
Today I read that a file called helloween.exe is using dancing sceletons to act as a virus using ones pc as a part of a botnet.
Why do only windows user have the oppotunity to use such features.
We should provide sth. for freebsd, too.

didn't your mother tell you not to play with the kids on the other side of the street?

AFTER ALL IT IS A LIE THAT DRINKING TO MUCH ALCOHOL MAKES PEOPLE SPAM MAILING LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneeleven11

This is for the German speaking memebers:

Alkohohl ist bekanntlich ein Loesungsmittel. Als solches loest er alle Probleme.

Erich