Actually I am aware enough of my intellectual capabilities for not needing
somebody to tell me how smart I am.
At least as long as not following beasties tendency to let one's os divere
from a functional status is a sign of intelligence.

Well, my question is another anyway:
Today I read that a file called helloween.exe is using dancing sceletons to
act as a virus using ones pc as a part of a botnet.
Why do only windows user have the oppotunity to use such features.
We should provide sth. for freebsd, too.

AFTER ALL IT IS A LIE THAT DRINKING TO MUCH ALCOHOL MAKES PEOPLE SPAM MAILING
LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneeleven11

Happy helloween 2 all of U!