I'm trying to figure out DVD playback. I have 6.2 w/KDE-lite. I can play
audio CD's on the DVD. I have installed and want to use VLC.  I'm trying
to figure out/distill exactly what the Handbook wants me to do in the
first paragraph:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/video-playback.html

I can do this:

> add the following lines to /etc/devfs.conf:

> link acd0 dvd link

> acd0 rdvd

How to do this? Yes, I can chmod...but exactly what do I do here?

> Additionally, DVD decryption, which requires invoking special DVD-ROM
> functions, requires write permission on the DVD > devices.

What is the exact command?