Marcel Stangenberger wrote:
On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Philip Hallstrom wrote:

http://stuff.adhesivemedia.com/freebsd/vtund.php

is what I use... also check onlamp.com for one of dru's articles about
ipsec.
looks good, but it is not precisly (how do you write the damn word ;-)
)what i am looking for.

My intention is to have a webserver in a colocation at my ISP but have the
databaseserver and imap server at another location. Since i use BasiliX
for webmail access i would like to have a secure connection between these
3 systems.
I don't understand how vtun isn't what you're looking for?  I've used it for
setups very similar to what you're describing.

Perhaps a look at the vtun home page, which gives a better description of what
all vtun can be used for.

http://vtun.sourceforge.net

--
Bill Moran