Hi,

Caio Figueiredo Abecia wrote:
Hi
I have some operation systems installed on a hd in some partitions.
I'd like to know if could I have a partition FAT32 in my hd and let my linux/bsd/windows read/write any file there.

To that purpose (share a partition to windows/linux/bsd) what's the best solution?

My partition to be NTFS and install on each SO (-win) ntfs-3g ?

I get sometimes problems in mounting them after I wrote some GB in one session to them.

FAT32 is something much more safer when it comes just to data exchange.

I would not keep any kind of data on this partition then.

Erich