--On Monday, November 26, 2007 13:24:52 -0500 John J Fitzgerald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can people stop responding to this thread, especially the personal OT back
and forth exchanges? I'm on the freebsd-questions list and it's clogging
up my inbox and has nothing to do with the FreeBSD operating system. I
think most agree the website should be change to exclude the specific
reference to Hitler and I'm going to email the freebsd-www list to see if
I can get this change made, unless someone has a better suggestion on how
to get it changed. Everything else is very OT. Here's one man's plea to
stop this thread now.

The answer was posted a while ago. Whoever is so motivated should submit a pr to get the page edited. That's how things are done at FreeBSD.

And that should end this thread in questions.

--
Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst