Michael Smith wrote:

I simply let my register transfer the zone file daily, works fine. If you need to update the zone file regularly just reduce the max age of the zone.

Hello Erik:

Well, aside from doing a *lot* of queries, it's nice to have a single IP address fronting a set of servers so I can pull one out for maintenance at any time and it doesn't affect name resolution for the clients.

Well, if you search google for "pf round robin load balance" you will
find this first:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html

There is an example of how to do just what you want, although they use a
web server in the example.

Cheers, Erik

--
Erik Nørgaard