Jerry McAllister wrote:
<flamebait>Bash has all the features one is likely to need for interactive use as well, and one could make a good case for it being the 'standard' shell now.</flamebait>

Yeah, right... when Penguins Fly (hahahaha) [that was intended as a joke and dumb linux reference]

I find bash to be ugly and hate it for interactive use.
I would rather just use /bin/sh.  ////jerry

Seriously, Jerry, what do you dislike about it? If you ignore its features, it's no different from sh that I've seen.

  -R