Hello,
        I have a 300mhz, 128MB Ram pc standing here, and I'm thinking of installing
kde3 on there, does anyone know if that will be an alright combination or would that
be very slow / not worth it?  I have an athlon 1800+, can I just remove my
/etc/make.conf file, and do a "make package" on here to build kde3 and later install
it on the 300mhz pc?  As I'm planning to do a make package for kde 3.1, is that all
that's needed to make a package that could go on
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/packages/x11 ? If so I'd like to start making
some packages on this lazy 1800+.

---Peter---