Oren Almog wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > When are new binary packages available? Are they compiled only at
> RELEASEs?
>
> No, they are compiled and updated continuously.
>
> Kris

Thanks.

I understand that the RELEASE directory contains only packages that were
compiled with a specific version was released. Can you explain the
differences between port directories for stable and current?

Will I find different packages on /pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-current
and /pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8-current? What about
/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6-stable ?

I can't find this in the handbook, I apologize in case it's there and I
missed it.

Oren