I have the latest linux-xorg-libs installed, but I get the following
from a script kicked off from /compat/linux/bin/sh:

   libraries: /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: ELF file OS ABI invalid

So, am I just missing that .so, or am I running the linux program
incorrectly or have I misconfigured.  I thought fontconfig was pretty
basic, so I am assuming I have it an am missing something else.

I've just set up linux compat and already got the kernel module loaded
and linprocfs (which was causing another error by it's absence) all
working, so I feel I must be getting close!

Steve