Even though I am relatively new to FreeBSD I have been able to configure most everything flawlessly. There is only one problem that has needed fixing and that is with my wireless adapter from Linksys that use the ral(4) driver. I have tried using ifconfig, yet I get a response saying that ral doesn't exist even though in my kernel I have the appropriate driver.
Also when I try dmesg | grep ral0 nothing comes up.
After all of this I loaded the driver into my kernel using ndisgen(8) and I got a response saying that there was a binary error.
When I do pciconf -lv i get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2:0: class=0x028000 card=0x00551737 chip=0x03011814 rev= 0x00 hdr=0x00

   vendor = 'Ralink Technology, Corp'
   class    = network

I have searched through various forums and even other mail threads but I have found nothing of value.
If more information is needed let me know.

Daniel