On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:40:42 +0100
Dick Hoogendijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:32:06 +0200
> Ion-Mihai Tetcu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Your mails are constantly marked as spam because of spamhaus' PBL
> > http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL169796
>
> Too bad for spamhaus that they can't make a difference between
> legitimate mail and real spam. Not my fault though. Yes I _can_ use my
> isp for mail, but I won't. Things are pretty well organised here.

It's not the case here. They are only saying that your ISP says it is
against its TOS to send emails from your IP or (and I agree this part
is problematic) they decided it is a dynamic range, etc.

> > Maybe you can remove your IP from the list on the page above?
>
> I have no access to spamhaus.

You can remove that particular IP from that page (which you just did
from reading your other email).

> Spam is a bad thing but people are overreacting by blocking dynamic
> ip's.

I agree, theoretically. In practice it's the first non-spam IP I
receive in the 2 weeks since I started using zen.spamhous.org (which
includes pbl.) in my dspam config.

> Lots of us are 'good' people y'know.

Yes, I know.

> All mail coming from one of my servers is clean. Period.

I don't doubt it :)

FreeBSD committer -> [EMAIL PROTECTED], PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B