The answer to FAQ question 4.29 (What if my PnP modem isn't
         recognized says to make a kernel with the "pnp0 controller"
         (and then do a bunch of other stuff).

         The LINT in a recently cvsupped source tree (for i386)
         doesn't know anything about a pnp0.  I tried

         device pnp0

         and then I tried

         pseudo-device pnp0

         I don't know how to include this pnp0 controller referred to
         in the FAQ is or how to get it.

--
Lars Eighner
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -finger for geek code-