On Tuesday, 13 May 2008 at 22:25:37 -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
  : I'm looking for an easier way to insert interrobangs and other non-ASCII
  : characters (em-dashes, et cetera) into text on my FreeBSD laptop than by
  : way of copy/paste.  Any recommendations?  A hunt-and-select clicky GUI
  : probably wouldn't be any better than just copy/paste, but something like
  : holding down Alt while typing 8253 might be an improvement.

Like ✌? or like ね? or like ㄘ? How about 蒓? I just used KCharSelect.
It's listed under ports[1]. I have no idea what tools exist out there that
allows you to do that using certain keybindings though.

[1] http://www.freebsdports.info/ports/misc/kdeutils3.html
--------
Cheers,
Bikal KC (Please use: nepbababucxspamfree_at_yahoo DOT ca)
Journal: http://nepbabu.livejournal.com || pubkey: see header
"Rule 6: There is no Rule 6." - Rob Pike
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." -
François-Marie Arouet