Hi all.

Sorry for asking off-topic questions but I started to dive into C programming. I
know a couple of scripting languages quite well but wanted to learn something
more low level.

What me struck now is the fact that my code will crash (signal 11) while
processing a strcpy. When I run the same thing in gdb it won't crash and whats
even more important to me: It does what I wanted it to do...

Perhaps someone can tell me why a program which crashes repeatedly in console
runs fine in the debugger.

Thanks in advance

        Tobias
--
Tobias Rehbein

PGP key:         4F2AE314
    server:      keys.gnupg.net
    fingerprint: ECDA F300 1B6E 9B87 8524  8663 E8B6 3138 4F2A E314