Hello,

        Just tested this multiple times, windows XP to FreeBSD
5.0R, and FreeBSD 5.0R to FreeBSD, but when I upload a 40MB
file, the upload hits maximum speed of 1,900 kb/s, and
downloading the same file from the server it hits a speed of
4,400 kb/s.  I used to run 4-Stable on that box and I don't
remember these kind of differences, so I'm just wondering if
my config is whacked or has something changed in 5.0-Release
that would cause uploads to go slow?

---Peter---