On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 05:00:34PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

>       people,
>
>       I'm going to start listing my "million-dollar-ideas" here or at
>       least on my virtual transfinite site.  tho i'm pretty sure others
>       have had ideas as i have.   all or mine have made it to online,
>       altho not all have survived!
>
>       my latest involves a site that would suggeeste words that are on
>       the tip of one's tongue.   can anybody help me with "[] smile"
>       where the "[]" would be close-to-skeletal?    i'm usually pretty
>       good with google, but how to find a word that is just beyond
>       one's reach.  not "emaciated" ...  [Hm!]

        OOPS: before people get out their flame-throwers, i meant to ask
        how much AI might be involved here--if any.  eg, user is
        presented with a menu.  "II am trying to think of a word like"

        A spell-checker might ask if the user types in skelatal, not
        skeletal.  Winds up with N suggestion [with GCIDE definitions].